Central Sales Account Executive at Vertafore
We are seeking ambitious, career minded Account Executives to join our rapidly growing Hub Sales team. In this role you will focus on managing current client relationships and up-selling the product, helping them to understand the benefits of our product solutions and how they can make an impact on their organizations. Because we understand that our success is directly impacted by the achievements of our sales teams, we provide our employees with a foundation where they can continue to build their own successes.
We are looking for candidates with great people skills, a winning, positive mind-set, and a drive to succeed! We'll help you achieve your goals by providing a comprehensive training program that will help you build the skills necessary to overcome objections, create opportunities and achieve revenue goals. If you are ready to start building your future by joining a passionate, enthusiastic, and growing inside sales team – all while having fun doing what you do best, then we want to talk to you! Successful candidates are also energetic, competitive, and have a strong ambition to succeed. Someone who understands the discipline, drive, passion, and teamwork that it takes to play on or lead a successful team, with a drive to set and exceed personal and professional goals would be a good fit for this role.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
- Work with a range of prospective customer accounts and organizations that do not yet own a Vertafore Agency Management system
- Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the AE
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Meet assigned revenue and new bookings targets for profitable business relationships.
- Partner with team members to close new business and achieve quotas.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Perform effective online demos.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence.
- Customer-centric and motivated to help people.
- Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
- Excels in fast-paced, agile team environment.
- Aptitude for learning.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.