Compensation is $50,000 annualized base + $45,000 Sales Commission (Expected Compensation:$95,000)
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are seeking ambitious, career minded Account Executives to join our Carrier Sales team. In this role you will focus on managing current client relationships and up-selling the product, helping them to understand the benefits of our product solutions and how they can make an impact on their organizations as well as selling to new prospects. Because we understand that our success is directly impacted by the achievements of our sales teams, we provide our employees with a foundation where they can continue to build their own successes.
We'll help you achieve your goals by providing a comprehensive training program that will help you build the skills necessary to overcome objections, create opportunities and achieve revenue goals. Successful candidates are energetic, competitive, and have a strong ambition to succeed. Someone who understands the discipline, drive, passion, and teamwork that it takes to play on or lead a successful team, with a drive to set and exceed personal and professional goals would be a good fit for this role.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Account Executives (AE's) service, retain and grow existing Vertafore customer relationships while also acquiring new business
- Account Executives own a specific territory and/or Customer segment and are responsible for sales activities
- Account Executives up-sell, cross-sell, and offer additional offerings to Customers
- Advise and service Customers to achieve key business goals through our technologies
- Manage existing customer relationships and perform outbound prospecting within a specific territory
- Be highly organized, know our products inside and out, and serve our customers with positive attitudes and a can-do attitude
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfort with Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, and the Microsoft Suite
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Ability to own the sales process from lead generation to close
- Comfort presenting to C-level executives on video
- 3+ years of over quota achievement
- Insurance experience strongly preferred
- Experience with formal sales training methodology preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.