From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Business Development Representative’s will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals at Fivetran to ensure the company’s continued rapid growth. The BDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, inside sales and sales operations, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as needed.
As a BDR at Fivetran, you will:
- Book 10 qualified meetings a month for account executives to close and bring on as new customers
- Attend weekly team meetings, trainings and strategize with team
- Prospect to companies and generate meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com
- Be able to give an intro of what fivetran does to prospects and how we can aid their business insights
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strategic; know how or determine how to use tools Fivetran provides to be successful and hit goals defined
- Passionate about sales and culture Extreme Flexibility/adaptability.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Copes effectively with complexity and change. Start-up companies are constantly changing therefore an open mind to flexibility and change is a must
- Fast learner that always offers the customer plenty of paths to success. If a customer needs something that we don’t specifically offer, a BDR should be able to redirect and understand why the customer needs something a certain way and adapt as needed.
Perks of Working with Us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.