Job Title: Business Development Representative
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Entry
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Travel: Minimum travel may be required
At NurseFly, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We’re starting by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry. We empower nurses and other healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals take the headache out of finding a great job, and for healthcare employers, making it easier and faster to find great talent. Through the NurseFly platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
As a Business Development Representative, you'll own partnership engagements and prospecting from qualification to close. This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will sell and develop the NurseFly online marketplace to staffing agencies and other partners of all sizes. In this role you will be our first go-to market sales rep and be able to help join this team on the ground floor. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales this is a unique opportunity to learn software sales and work cross functionally at fast growing, mission-oriented company.
NurseFly is small and rapidly growing. Our Business Development and Sales team is responsible for finding, selling, and managing our agency partners. Our organization is cross functional so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Agile and Resourceful – problem solver who can creatively improve our business
- Personable – communicator who demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and partners
- Organized – planner who goes about daily tasks in a systematic approach
- Collaborative – teammate who can work with others to achieve success
- Passionate – believer in the NurseFly mission
- Experience with healthcare or two-sided online marketplaces is a plus
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation in sales processes and market dynamics, upon which to grow
- Begin to build relationships with external business partners including staffing agencies and their decision making
- Gain a strong understanding of NurseFly’s product space and the business challenges we solve
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Grow and manage a complete pipeline through email and call campaigns
- Manage current sales process and data tracking by directly interfacing with CRM and other systems
- Create and maintain sales marketing material and content
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and use data to provide insights and drive decision making across our internal sales process and external sales collateral
- Interact and lead prospecting and closing calls with decision makers
- Collaborate with other teams in product and marketing to improve our sales process and features
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Guide the future vision, process, and team structure in our sales department
- Determine other verticals or opportunities that could be of potential value as we expand and target those areas
- Manage and work with teammates across business development and account management
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
NurseFly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.