Choozle is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to expand our outbound lead generation efforts. The BDR will be the first voice and experience many prospective clients have with Choozle! Your role will be to assist in new business opportunities by generating activity and booking qualified meetings for the field sales teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you schedule the meeting!
WHO YOU ARE
- Possess a passion not only for selling but also for the sales process
- Proven experience in other sales / customer service roles
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment while demonstrating ability to work autonomously
- Solid organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Take Initiative and Responsibility for stated goals
- Coachable and willing to adapt and grow
- Team players
- Creative, engaging and eager to make an impact
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Prospecting, outreach and sequencing new outbound sourced prospects
- Coordinate demo scheduling for field sales team
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Daily call and email goals
- Manage and execute initial lead flow segmentation for prospects
- Audit, clean, and maintain CRM records to ensure accuracy of data in SFDC
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the VP, National Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) qualified meeting results
- Stay up-to-date with on Choozle new products/services and general marketplace trends
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving results
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.