Business Development Associate - New Suppliers
This role will help drive new business in support of major pursuits, helping build presentations, proposals, and financial models. This person will also run smaller pursuits for emerging suppliers and suppliers referenced from major partners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Will work closely with management and senior sales teams to identify, pursue and land new suppliers.
- Function as 'utility player' in the sales process, able to serve various roles based on needs.
- Serve an integral part of the sales team working on presentation development, proposal creation, financial modeling, and contract negotiation.
- They will drive the established sales process including accurately maintaining SFDC.
- Qualify Emerging Technologies suppliers as good fits for Arrow and help determine pursuit priority.
- Will work independently to pursue and land smaller supplier opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in presentation and proposal creation and have experience working with both internal and external executives in decision making processes.
What we are looking for:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Results Driven
- Desire to grow and develop at Arrow
- Experience with Microsoft office
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)