Associate Business Consultant at Quantum Metric, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 p.m. (MST) on Friday, April 7, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Employer Provided Salary: $60,000-$80,000 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
😎 Our Culture
We are proud to be listed as #19 on Glassdoor's Best Small & Medium Places to Work 2023! Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their interests, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way via training and development programs designed to accelerate their career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through numerous committees, remote challenges/games, and our Employee Resource Groups -- Minds Matter, Mosaic (AANHPI), Pride, QM Women, QM Parents, Quantum Peak, We Are Black, and Young Dragons.
At Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. You can look forward to helping some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
We value all types of experience and education. We don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position, and encourage you to apply if you have knowledge in most areas. Our door is open to everyone, and we can’t wait to add your unique identity to the team!
🚀 About the Role
The Associate Customer Success Business Consultant (ABC) is responsible for driving client enablement of the Quantum Metric platform, while ensuring that customers receive tangible business value through our partnership. The ABC regularly engages with customers to provide tailored training aligned to organizational use cases, teaches customers how to apply our technology to solve key business challenges, and provides in-depth quantitative analysis to derive actionable insights that improve digital experiences.
The ABC's performance is assessed based on customer utilization/adoption of the platform, manager and client feedback and insights derived through our partnership with customers.
- Support enterprise accounts alongside a tenured or Senior Business Consultant
- Teach customers how to analyze their quantitative data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface defects and optimization opportunities across digital experiences
- Provide Training sessions across a plethora of use cases to enable customers to solve business challenges across business and technical organizational functions
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client via an in-depth understanding of their business model, strategy, digital properties, key initiatives, business goals, and KPIs
- Drive improvement to customer business results through taking action on insights surfaced through the Quantum Metric platform
- Provide guidance on use case best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve business problems and effectively execute on their digital strategy via daily client interactions
- Conduct regular working sessions with clients, product demos, and contribute to executive briefings
- Proactively analyze customer data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface data driven improvements to digital experiences
- Create presentations that summarize actionable opportunities for digital optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with data driven recommendations and supporting analysis to general stakeholders
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of Quantum Metric product capabilities & configuration options to enable customers to surface actionable insights
- Partner with CSBC lead and account team to secure renewals/support upsell opportunities through enablement and business value
- BA or MBA degree - preferred fields of study: Consulting, Data Analytics, Business Management/Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics or UX and Ecommerce
- Must be able to analyze quantitative data to draw meaningful conclusions and make data driven recommendations. Enjoy solving complex problems without straight forward solutions
- Must be a self-starter, who thrives in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Must be confident and comfortable in a training/subject matter expert (SME) capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills
- Proven time management skills. Must be able to multitask while juggling the needs of multiple clients simultaneously. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A solid understanding of eCommerce, web technologies, digital analytics, and best practices for UX/UI
- Experience with digital analytics platforms such as Quantum Metric, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tealeaf, Heap, etc. is a plus
- Socially competent and able to build relationships with diverse audiences, ranging from executives to individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Empathetic to client concerns and passionate about empowering customers to improve their digital experiences
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
Calm App access
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Monthly business expense stipend
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If the above role feels like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf