Associate Account Executive – Upmarket at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
RingCentral's market leading Unified Communications solution is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are looking for a proven solution seller to join our growing Enterprise segment to address the strong demand and market potential at hand within our embedded base of customers. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
You’ll be aligned to RingCentral’s Upmarket customers as part of an account team identified to grow and manage their Enterprise, Majors and Mid-Market grade cloud UC platform.
- Account Manager focused on growing existing Upmarket accounts through prospecting, qualifying & closing expansion sales.
- Assist field Account Executives with order generation and daily account maintenance.
- Generate awareness, respond to inquiries and engage in outbound prospecting to expand and manage our embedded base of Upmarket customers.
- A highly collaborative role interacting frequently with the Enterprise field Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, Professional Services and other internal departments.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos
- Manage deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders including C-suite.
- Extensive virtual selling experience including phone, web meetings and email.
- Drive a collaborative approach with Enterprise Account Executive & Marketing to prioritize targets to engage.
- Leverage & partner with internal resources (Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, etc.) to execute new orders.
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies & processes.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline.
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Success prospecting, engaging, managing Enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 5%)
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.