Ombud is a fast-growing enterprise software company in the Intelligent Content Collaboration space. Our team is passionate about solving real-world collaboration challenges for practitioners at some of the most respected enterprises in the world, and we are looking for a talented Alliance Manager to join our team and play a significant role in the success of Ombud!
Ombud’s Alliance Manager will be a motivated team player who identifies and develops strategic relationships designed to drive valuable sales opportunities. You will develop new channel opportunities for our business, which will require you to think strategically, but also roll up your sleeves and execute. In an effort to expand our services, you will become a subject matter expert in Ombud’s offerings, channel strategy with external partners while being instrumental in devising new approaches to prospective customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and develop strategic third-party relationships designed to drive sales opportunities
- Evangelize Ombud’s product and service offerings in establishing strategic relationships
- Ensures retention, growth and satisfaction of established relationships
- Evaluates program metrics and provides analysis and recommendations to senior leadership
- Monitors and reports on sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace
- Provide forecasting, research and analysis associated with potential channel relationships
- Responsible for competitive analysis and scalable program development relevant to positioning Ombud as the premier solution and services provider in Intelligent Content Collaboration (ICC)
- Keep up to date on our product as well as industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Contribute to our broader sales organization which values learning from each other and sharing ideas
- 3+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience
- Ability to engage executive-level decision makers and establish relationships which drive future sales opportunities
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to convey technical principles in a professional, consultative manner
- Openness to mentorship and coaching
- Customer-focused student of sales with knowledge of solution-selling strategies
- Resourceful and able to identify innovative means to achieving results
- Detail-oriented and experienced in project management
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
You’ll Stand Out If:
- You have experience partnering with Salesforce, Google, Content Management Providers (e.g., OpenText, Seismic, Microsoft SharePoint, Documentum), and System Integrators.
- You have proven track record building programs with strategic partners and success working across the many stakeholders of the partner organization
Ombud Values - IT WAR:
- Integrity: Total trust in the team; striving for what is good and right
- Thought Leadership: Mediocrity is not the fail-safe; aptitude and desire to continue learning
- Willingness: Prompt to act or respond; contribute outside of your job description
- Ambition: Self-Starter that doesn’t wait for things to happen, Focus and Drive to accomplish something great; relentless pursuit of opportunity
- Reliability: Perform consistently well; dependable
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners
- Full benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical, RTD Eco-Pass
- Downtown Denver working environment
About Ombud: Ombud is building an Intelligent Content Collaboration platform that scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated, and machine learning is applied to streamline sales operations. The Ombud platform is changing how people organize, collaborate and execute their day-to-day workflow while improving their quality of life and organizational efficiency. Industry innovators such as Nutanix, Kronos, Palo Alto Networks, Zendesk, SendGrid, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, HubSpot, Anaplan, and Cloudera use Ombud to create a competitive advantage, increase thought leadership, and grow their businesses.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.