Account Services Associate Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Provide administrative processes support for routine "back office" tasks such as client support processing, researching customer deposit and loan-related questions or problems, and performing miscellaneous customer and account maintenance as defined by client specific procedures..
What you will be doing:
• Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
• Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
• Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
• Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group's escalation guidelines.
• Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
• Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
• Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
• May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
• Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
• May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
What you bring:
• Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
• Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external clients
• Excellent data entry skill
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
• Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleague
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.