Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Angi (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are rapidly expanding our network of service providers and we are growing our Client Success team to manage accounts for these advertisers. Internally and to our clients, we refer to our account management team as Client Success Managers. To join this elite team, you will need passion for managing portfolios of strategic accounts in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Account Manager who has a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from their existing customer portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, driven individual that will play a key role in creating significant revenue growth by driving relationships with our largest national partners. You will report to the Manager of Strategic Partnerships.
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for creating and managing programs that increase service professional acquisition and retention into Angi networks. We work closely with our partners to provide strategic guidance and best practices to increase overall program success. We manage relationships that secure millions of dollars in revenue each year, and with that comes an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth of the company.
You will be managing relationships with some of the largest contractors in the industry. Your day in the life is focused on collaborating with leaders of large associations, manufacturers and franchise networks on marketing strategies to help their members (service professionals) successfully use Angi to grow their business. Each strategic partner is different, and each approach is unique, so you start by analyzing the current relationship, then coordinating with key internal groups to assemble optimal solutions. Through a combination of executive interactions, user webinars, trade shows, and face-to-face meetings with your clients, you're moving the ball forward, leveraging new ideas and, ultimately, strengthening our partnerships through strategic and thoughtful plans.
- Analyze a portfolio of our largest service professional customers to identify growth and upselling opportunities
- Think strategically to identify opportunities uniquely tailored to each partner in your portfolio and proactively creative offer solutions to grow accounts by maximizing Angi products & services to best fit each partner’s needs
- Manage and provide frequent guidance to this select group of service professionals to ensure they see success with our services
- Develop and maintain personal relationships, allowing you to effectively grow and retain our top contractors and navigate tough conversations about their ROI with ease
- Effectively communicate with management the status of accounts, including risks and opportunities
- You are tactful and resilient in challenging situations, analytical in solving problems, and innovative in evaluating new opportunities for growth
- You have a positive attitude when working with both clients and internal stakeholders
- You are strategic thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- You are thoughtful, proactive and self-motivated
- You have a natural desire to learn and keep up with an industry that is always evolving and easily adapt to change
- You are an excellent communicator who enjoys inspiring others, can navigate tough conversations, and is comfortable presenting to executives and large audiences
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel required; heavier in Q1 and Q3
Comp: Base + Quarterly bonus opportunity with On Target Earnings of $90k +
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We believe there is strength in diversity and actively encourage our teammates to disagree as individuals in the service of delivering as a team. We're on the path to become the home for everything home, and in order to do that we need dedicated people who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we're looking for sales professionals to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.