Account Executive, Travelers Haven
The Account Executive's primary responsibility is to convert inbound warm leads into sales. Upon receiving a new lead, the Account Executive will: Quickly call the requestor in order to qualify the lead and perform a needs analysis. Upon qualification, the Account Executive will enter the requestor’s housing requirements into our proprietary CRM system, enabling our operations team to source and provide housing options to be reviewed and selected by the requestor. The Account Executive will provide excellent customer service throughout the lead-to-close lifecycle.
Success in the role will be measured primarily by attainment of revenue quota targets. Additional key performance indicators for this role include:
- Responsiveness: Leads should receive a phone call from Account Executives within 60 seconds of submission.
- Persistence: Account Executives will follow up with requestor as many as 10 times in order to secure the sale.
- Customer Service: Account Executive must receive exceptional ratings on customer surveys.
- Contact all inbound leads provided by Marketing with phone and email outreach
- Ask qualifying questions to build detailed needs analysis and determine traveler’s housing requirements
- Manage your leads through each stage of the sales cycle to continuously qualify and re-qualify
- Track all communication, and update status of your leads
- Work with our Operations team to find the best housing options that meet the traveler’s requirements
- Present and pitch our housing options, Traveler’s Haven value proposition, and our differentiators to close the business
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio before client move-in
- Coordinate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth traveler move-in experience
- Transition closed clients to our Client Account Managers with a warm introduction
- Identify large-opportunity clients that do not close, and flag them in CRM for future follow-up
- Self-starter who has a high intensity to hit sales goals
- A love for being on the phone all day talking to prospects and educating them on why Traveler’s Haven is the best option to suit their short-term housing needs
- You are excited with a challenge to win your client’s business and to win every sales contest (daily, weekly, and monthly!)
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their temporary housing and employee relocation programs
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm working for an incredibly fast-growing organization where opportunities are endless
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year inside sales experience preferred
- Prior experience with inside sales, direct sales, and customer service is a plus
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance