Ibotta is seeking an Account Executive to join our Retail Affiliate Partnerships team. Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for data-driven sellers to join our rapidly growing team. We embrace a team-based approach to client development, while working hard to fulfill our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Our Retail team is at the forefront of helping us fulfill that mission.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to partner with enterprise level e-commerce retailers & manufacturers using a consultative selling approach to deliver value. As a member of the Account Executive team, you will be tasked with unlocking new client relationships through the use of lead gen, cold outreach, agency partnerships, existing contacts & out of the box solutions to build your book of business.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embracing and upholding Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Driving affiliate partner growth for our key client accounts through upselling and education around new product enhancements
- Developing creative marketing strategies that align with client KPIs
- Using data to identify trends, analyze campaigns, and provide client insights and recommendations to reach or exceed goals
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships and expansion of existing business
- Creating and delivering sales presentations that educate your clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities, considering which products would best suit the client’s needs.
- Partner with Account Management counterparts to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in a data driven sales role, digital advertising, or affiliate marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with, or understanding of retail marketing solutions and e-commerce a plus
- Effective communicator with the ability to lead client meetings and presentations (Candidates will do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to ask insightful questions, clearly articulate business value, manage expectations, and quickly gain agreement
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the option of full-time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Expected total compensation for this role with on-target earnings is $70,000-$120,000. Base compensation range: $48,000-$60,000. Employees in this role are eligible for accelerators, which may increase the on-target earnings. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.