Account Executive - North East (Remote) at Freshworks
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years outbound SaaS sales experience, preferably selling CRM/ITSM/CX technologies.
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- Mid-market software sales experience desired
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- CRM experience
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes' Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.