Account Executive, Inside Sales
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
We are seeking inside sales professionals with at least 1 year of B2B sales experience, strong customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Our sales professionals are responsible for qualifying and responding to inbound leads, and developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolio of clients. The success of the individuals is based on the ability to bring new clients and partners to the Hotel Engine platform. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are essential skills for this role.
- Close new accounts through various channels including existing lead base, inbound email leads, webform inquiries, and through prospecting.
- Provide online demos to prospects and existing customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio.
- Retain and grow existing accounts, acquire and onboard new accounts.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings.
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- BA/BS degree
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains