Account Executive, Hotel Engine
We are seeking inside sales professionals with at least 1 year of B2B sales experience, strong customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
Our sales professionals are responsible for qualifying and responding to inbound leads, and developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolio of clients. The success of the individuals is based on the ability to bring new clients and partners to the Hotel Engine platform. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are essential skills for this role.
- Close new accounts through various channels including existing lead base, inbound email leads, webform inquiries, and through prospecting.
- Provide online demos to prospects and existing customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio.
- Retain and grow existing accounts, acquire and onboard new accounts.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings.
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- BA/BS degree
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance