Account Executive (Commercial) at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
If you’re ready to join a dynamic engineering team that allows you to leverage your current skills, challenges you to develop new ones, and offers you the agility to grow your career, we invite you to apply.
The Commercial Account Executive will drive towards aggressive new customer revenue and adoption goals, ultimately contributing to Fivetran’s growth to $100MM and beyond.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will assist in growing Fivetran’s revenue. You will be the expert on Fivetran’s technology and market while building and maintaining a full pipeline, executing every sales cycle with precision, and consistently reaching your monthly revenue quota. High level goals for this position include:
- Daily outbound prospecting to Target Account lists to create demand and generate consistent pipeline
- Working closely with your Partner network to generate referrals, co-sell on opportunities, and expand Fivetran’s use across the partner portfolio
- Executing every sales cycle with precision. You will be responsible for conducting detailed discovery, lead product demonstrations, coordinate executive alignment, and drive positive business outcomes for your customers to drive long term customer value
- Become an expert about Fivetran’s technology, our market, and our value proposition
- Execute campaigns to drive customer adoption and expand the usage of Fivetran within your customer accounts
- Forecast and articulate your opportunities on a weekly basis using the MEDDPICC methodology
- Work closely with your team, your peers, and cross functional business stakeholders to provide valuable feedback and new ideas
- Embrace and be ready to adapt to a fast moving environment with large amounts of change
- 2-4 years of experience in a closing role selling Software as a Service
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- 1-2 years of experience in executing on complex SaaS transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to hold multiple stakeholders accountable throughout a sales cycle
- In-depth familiarity with the modern data technology industry and key players
- You are focused, organized, and methodical about executing your strategy
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $1 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.