Technical Project Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will assist in the oversight and support of Arrow’s internal integration-based Applications for our Global Components division in Centennial, CO.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and budget and resource estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- They proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases. Projects include cross functional, cross geographic and more complex projects. Development of collaborative project plans delivery schedules.
- Managing project resources in a cross-functional global environment.
- Budget Management.
- Delivers effective communication strategies from Project team member to Project stakeholders and providing effective status reports.
- Manages and mitigating project risks.
- Assist with the design and development of applications, working with IT Business Analysts and development team.
- Provide high level cost estimates for projects.
- Create project plans and perform status reporting.
- Manage project resources and task completion.
- Technical support for testing, production issues & implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- 5-8+ years of experience working hands on supporting enterprise level integration applications.
- Experience working with SiliconExpert or similar SaaS platforms.
- Experience working with Unity, Webmethods, PL/SQL, jDeveloper.
- Experience developing software.
- Requires hands-on technical knowledge of PL/SQL, Jira, Flex Deploy, Bit Bucket, and Service Now.
- Proven ability managing end to end project lifecycles.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)