CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Altvia is seeking a new team member excited about delivering innovative solutions and incredible experiences for our clients. This role will combine project management, technical skills, critical thinking and relationship building to ensure clients are delighted with our products and our people.
The success of our clients is the foundation of our company's success. As a Solutions Consultant, you'll be part of a team responsible for the delivery of new client implementation projects across Altvia's product suite. Our clients are high-performing, high energy and, in turn, high expectation people - and we've built a team to match that appetite. It takes dedication and thought leadership to keep them happy. If you are motivated by solving complex problems, developing meaningful relationships with intelligent clients as a trusted adviser, and learning new technologies, you will thrive in this role.
Altvia is a premier Salesforce.com partner that operates at the intersection of alternative investments and technology. We deliver technology solutions for Private Equity Fund Managers, Investors and other industry players that enable firms to collect, analyze and act on data as they execute daily activities. Our product suite spans CRM, pipeline management, portfolio tracking, mass communications, email add-ins, analytics, external portals, and mobile apps.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage a deep understanding of our products, along with the Salesforce.com platform & ecosystem to design thoughtful solutions for new clients
- Participate as either a team leader or team member in planning, managing and executing new client implementation projects
- Perform technical system configurations & data migrations
- Coordinate and lead client training sessions
- Collaborate internally with other team members and business units to ensure clients are receiving an exceptional experience
- Contribute to internal initiatives that improve process and organizational effectiveness
- Support the Sales team in developing new client engagements
- Some travel is required - varies based on project needs (generally 1-3x/qtr)
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in consultative role identifying problems & designing solutions
- Salesforce.com administration and/or consulting experience
- A strong set of technical skills (experience with advanced Excel, Access, relational databases, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to create high quality project materials ad hoc
- Motivation to pair product knowledge with technical skills to deliver exceptional solutions & client experiences
- An ambitious attitude and a desire for continuous learning & improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of Private Equity / Alternative Asset management
- Experience with coding languages - specifically VisualForce, apex, and JSON
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management solutions
- Experience with business analytics tools - Tableau, Domo, Qlik, SiSense, Einstein Analytics, etc.
What Altvia Provides:
- An amazing company culture that shines through in an open office environment that includes ping pong, foosball, a full kitchen, and tons of team activities - both in and out of the building
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid coverage for the employee for Health, Dental, Life, Disability benefits and 50% paid coverage for Health and Dental for all dependents
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial minded company on the Front Range
- 401(k) participation and a company match after a 6 month waiting period
- Participation in the Altvia Employee Abundance Plan after a 6 month waiting period
- Business Travel to financial hubs like Boston, New York, Chicago and San Francisco
- Professional development opportunities - pursuit of Salesforce, industry and technical certifications and attendance of industry-related conferences.
Altvia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.