About the Innovation & Incubation Team at FIS - Impact Labs
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront offintechinnovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We'relooking for aScrumandDeliverywhowillreport to the Head of Engineering. They will play a critical role in driving the development squads towards the highest level of operational excellence-engagingwith senior leadershipand driving the delivery of our stellar platform!
- Make sure all squad team members understand the project's goals and scope
- Guide the venture's usage of Agile/Scrum
- Continuous collaboration with the Project Manager on the product backlog
- Coordinates and drives the scrum ceremonies: stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retros (and other meetings)
- Coach and mentor autonomous full stack development squads
- Assist in removing blockers to drive progress
- Constant focus on process improvement
- Keep the project stakeholders up to date on squad pod progress
- As the teams are built out, assisting in cross team communication and collaboration to keep everyone in the loop
- Release management - this can range a lot as far as duties but keeping tickets up to date inJira, creation of release plan, any coordination needed for major releases etc.
- Understanding key metrics and analysis to identify areas of improvement for teams - data backed decision making
- Working with the team to break up work into the smallest deliverables
- Assisting the team in identifying dependencies/blockers early on
- Prior3+ years ofscrum management experience
- AtlassianJIRAninja - ability to build dashboards and reports that project alignment with KPIs
- An empathetic leader with a passion for operational efficiency
- Abilityto drive a meeting - ensuring meeting goals are attainedin a timely and efficient manner
- Strong communication skills- mediation and negotiation skills
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master preferred
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future offintechand driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $66,740 - 108,790.
For Benefits information, click here
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$66,740-108,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.