SAFe Agilist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
• Works closely with other LEAN Agilests in establishing a Product Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) and Community of Practice leading and driving SAFe adoption and transformation across the Product teams.
• Drives development of SAFe transformation and Business Agility metrics.
• Works closely with Product Managers & Product Owners and various internal and external teams across multiple locations to coach and facilitate SAFe transformations and ensuring Product agility.
• Responsible for ongoing coaching and training of Product resources and assisting in SAFe ceremonies to drive SAFe adoption to mature levels.
• Acts as escalation point for transformation issues that require change resolution.
• Works closely with development teams to collaborate, establish, and implement best practices to add strategic value and align resources.
• May require up to 40% travel.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good stakeholder management
• Experience of working in a SAFe agile development environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Experience of working with offshore delivery teams
• Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
• Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
• Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
• Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
• Analytical, problem solving skills
• Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Requires leadership and negotiation skills
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Director level role that plans, directs and implements transformation activities across product lines, products, programs, and initiatives across the enterprise. Helps with the planning, staffing, budgeting, managing priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods. Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic plans and objectives, makes decisions on administrative/operational matters and ensures effective achievement of objectives. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the business and/or industry. Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Regularly interacts with executives. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization. Typically requires a minimum of ten years of SAFe Agile experience, preferably within the financial services industry (and preferably in product management discipline) as well as management and/or leadership experience. SAFe Agilist certification or equivalent and coaching / training experience is recommended.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.