The Revenue Management Analyst's primary responsibility is to ensure that Hotel Engine’s product is competitive, attractive and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
This person will also continuously work with Hotel Engine’s hotel partners to ensure proper connectivity with their CRS systems to improve the marketing and distribution potential from their participation in the Hotel Engine marketplace. This individual will be a strong influencer that can take directive action as a self-starter to move the business forward.
This role is the foundation on which the supplier relations team is based. The team ensures that Hotel Engine’s global customers always find the most suitable property for their trip wherever they want to go and that our hotel partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach Hotel Engine’s full breadth of traveler demand.
- Coordinate with the development team to optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the sites to increase customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs as needed to support the Director of Supplier Relations
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on HE supplier portal and disseminate supplier performance reporting on a monthly basis
- Support Hotel Engine business development efforts through smooth onboarding of new hotel partners and support demand generation
- Re-establish relationships with dormant hotel partners by ensuring proper technical connections with hotel CRS system
- Assist the Director of Supplier Relations with developing and delivering system specific training to hoteliers on rate loading and basic GDS connectivity
- Support research to identify properties not currently listed on the hosted marketplace
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneur, relationship builder
- Determined, motivated, and results-focused
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Analytical and strong in deductive reasoning skills
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Ability to persuade and influence others and lead change
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience with a hotel or travel management company
- 1-2 years of experience in hotel reservation, front desk, or sales or experience as a booking agent for large volume corporate booking agency preferred
- Expert experience with hotel CRS systems
- Proficiency with MS Office specifically Excel and Outlook required including the ability to manage large data sets in multiple workbooks in Excel
- Expert in knowledge of pivot tables and macros required
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of Revenue Management concepts, tactics, and processes preferred
- Knowledge of hotel operations including front office, sales, and reservations processes highly desired
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance