Learning Solutions Program Coordinator - Technical Workforce
The Digital Learning team is seeking to hire a Program Coordinator who will work closely with the Technical Learning Solutions Manager to support the growth of multiple learning programs and initiatives related to both global digital learning as well as Arrow’s technical (engineering/IT) workforce. This role involves supporting content curation efforts as well as other digital learning initiatives, managing project plans and timelines, collating data and metrics for reporting, overseeing budgets and expenditures, scheduling meetings and events, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that program deadlines are met in a timely manner.
The responsibilities of this role are broad and include interacting with vendors, training participants and program stakeholders at all leadership levels within the organization. The successful candidate will be a proactive learner, have strong professional communication skills, have a desire to grow professionally in the learning and development field, be highly organized and deadline driven and be comfortable working with data in order to identify opportunities for process improvement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supports skill development /training programs by providing the Technical Learning Solutions Manager with relevant resource tools, training, and communication materials
- Tracks program tasks and ensures that they are being accomplished on time with measurable quality
- Supports the global digital content curation strategy
- Assists in measuring program results by creating reports of each component of the program
- Stays up to date with employee development trends especially within the IT and engineering field
- Works with manager and vendors to develop and maintain all program collateral
- Coordinates with vendors and stakeholders for all digital learning initiatives
- Manages and oversees events related to new training programs
- Builds and tracks a training program budget to avoid program overruns
What Are We Looking For?
- Required competency in Microsoft Program and other MS applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven project management skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Growth mindset: Always learning, demonstrates curiosity, and seeks to grow in role
- Highly organized and detail and deadline driven, ability to work on Programs with competing deadlines
- Desire for professional growth in the area of digital learning
- Strong problem-solving skills: Takes a broad perspective to problems, spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
4-year degree and at least 2 years work experience in a professional environment
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)