Jr Deployment Manager at Flowhub
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
Deployments are the most crucial stage of the customer journey. Ensuring that the initial experience with Flowhub is positive is the most important variable to a customer becoming successful using our product.
We’re looking for a Jr. Deployment Manager that will work with the Deployment Project Managers to ensure new clients adopt and successfully implement the Flowhub platform. You will help perform initial setup and data entry, as well as act as a resource for support until the client has successfully completed the deployment process.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding problem solver that thrives on assisting others. You are skilled in data organization and standardization. You are an optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement and a builder who enjoys creating processes, systems, and structures.
- Data Standardization- Organize and upload data from customer’s previous point-of-sale software to fit Flowhub standard format.
- Continually Optimize the Deployment Process. Update the Deployment process as new versions of software are released or company initiatives change. Continually review internal processes to optimize efficiency for both Flowhub and our customers.
- Product Support - Provide support for customers between stages struggling to complete tasks.
- Account Auditing. Auditing accounts during the deployment phases and proactively reaching out to dispensary partners with updates in their deployment process.
- Schedule Optimization. Schedule meetings to continue with the deployment process.
- Provide Development Feedback. Relay information discovered by yourself or feedback submitted by customers about our software or associated workflows to the appropriate product teams.
- Influence Decisions. Understand the deployment process and help drive company decisions therein.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence
- Proficient in office software, email, and easily adaptable to new technology
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets experience
- Minimum of two years experience in customer facing role
- A genuine interest and excitement in delivering remarkable customer experiences
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis