The ECS Supplier Manager III develops and owns the go-to-market strategy for one of our top product lines, including MDF planning and investment, alignment of supplier products with current market direction, creation of growth plans, and oversight of marketing program execution.
What you will be doing
- Building influential relationships with key decision makers at an assigned supplier in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities
- You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. In this position you will be expected to be the product expert within these technologies and to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
- Developing influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow
- Working as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
- Identifying specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Working with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Implementing ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/Rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
What we are looking for
- Manages professional remote employees across the US
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Experience in Cyber Security
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
A minimum of 5-8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)