Enablement Program Manager at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for an Enablement Program Manager to support end-to-end new hire onboarding and to lead program execution for our growing organization. As the Enablement Program Manager, you will lead the strategy, tactical execution, and data-driven analysis of onboarding and ongoing learning and development programs across all Sales, Sales Development, and Customer Success teams.
We are looking for someone to develop and maintain an outstanding onboarding and competency development program prepared to scale with CircleCI’s growth over the coming years. You will equip our teams with the key skills, knowledge, and process to improve performance during their ramp period, all while ensuring peak long term performance.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong point-of-view on employee learning and development, with an understanding of the unique challenges facing a growing Revenue organization. You are motivated by solving sophisticated problems and handling multiple collaborators simultaneously. You thrive on building process and predictability, while nurturing the ability to quickly adjust and optimize for end results!
This role reports into the Revenue Enablement Manager, and will work closely with our Training team as well as Revenue Leadership.About Revenue Enablement at CircleCI
Enablement supports the day-to-day workflows of our Sales Development, Account Executive, and Customer Success teams across the world. Through commercial and technical training, GTM readiness, and operational improvement, we ensure that our teams have the tools and information vital to be an outstanding commercial organization. Enablement sits within the Revenue department and regularly partners cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Engineering, and Product.What you'll do:
- Coordinate and facilitate operational execution of new hire onboarding and all training programs (ex. Bootcamps, pitch certifications, RKOs, etc.)
- Lead end-to-end onboarding workflows for all roles (IC and management) across Sales Development, Sales, and Customer Success
- Partner with management team members to create key ramp achievements throughout onboarding and the extended ramp period / needs
- Assist with the design a dynamic learning experience for all Revenue teams, using internal and external resources to meet commercial and technical needs of Revenue organization
- Deliver written and verbal communication of all Enablement programs in a clear and concise way
- Provide ongoing support of training initiatives and collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure all onboarding and commercial content is up to date, easy to use, and relevant.
- Regularly find opportunities for training / program improvement and synthesize ideas and information based on revenue performance and collaborator feedback
- Relatable, humble, and open to rapid iteration
- Keenly aware of the needs of new hires and revenue teams within an organization
- Can work autonomously and collaboratively within a distributed team
- Passionate about data-driven training and enablement
- Creative, enthusiastic, and ready to work with various roles, personalities, and experience-levels
- 5+ years working within and/or supporting a global Revenue and or training organization
- 3+ years experience in Enablement, Training, Recruiting, or People Operations
- Experience over-achieving targets and improving personal and team performance
- Exceptional communication skills with a successful history of cross-functional collaboration and partner management
- Keen understanding of the different needs of pre- and post-sales teams
- Experience with improving operational effectiveness in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings
- Experience with startups, SaaS selling environments
- Strong understanding of learning obstacles for non-technical roles with highly technical software
- Experience with instructional design/curriculum development
- Experience working with/selling to Developers/Engineering profiles
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000/year
Level: Mid-Senior Level