Digital Commerce Leader
● Responsible for developing, managing, and creating the relationship between the organization and suppliers, customers and/or vendors within their business group’s specific technologies by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at target companies. Assists with the development and execution of strategy and business development.
● Responsible for implementing business development initiatives.
● Provides market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities.
● Ensures execution to sales growth plans. Drives results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities.
●This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
● Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
● Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
● Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
● Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
● Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
● Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Serves as an expert within own function
● Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.