Arrow Electronics is hiring a Delivery/Project Manager who can manage large projects across cross functional teams and our global organization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading complex cross functional and global projects.
- Strictly overseeing planning and not extremely technical.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical teams though.
- (New process introduction (design) and transformation of existing processes).
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
- Stakeholder management—Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
- Creation of project related process documents.
- Assist in training and mentoring new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes.
What We Are Looking For
- A Project Manager who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures.
- Ability to serve as an expert within own discipline.
- Skilled as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects.
- Capability to train/mentors junior staff.
- 3rd Party Vendor Management experience.
What Will Make You Standout
- PMP Certified.
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Oracle ERP System Knowledge Such As EBS.
- Microservices Integration Technology and APIs.
- B2B Distribution experience.
Experience / Education
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- 4 year degree
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)