hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to further strengthen our Customer Journey & Acquisition Team in the U.S.
The CRM Manager position is a key role at hear.com, responsible to execute all automated communication to our customers via e-mail, text message and app. The ideal candidate should have a strong expertise in managing messaging automation platforms, a strategic mindset and deep technical knowledge.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Primary ownership of the email/SMS automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Work as an integral member of a high-performing marketing team to develop and implement our CRM marketing strategy
- Creation, maintenance and execution of engaging customer journeys through a variety of touchpoints including email, SMS/MMS, and server push notifications (App)
- Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Deliver strategies to improve inbox placement, prevent spam filtering, and garner consumer and competitor information to optimize email performance
- 2+ years of proven track record in managing big email/messaging automation platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Marketo / Oracle Eloqua
- Experience with Journey Builder, including decision splits and engagement splits, all entry events, especially Salesforce Data Entry Events and API triggers
- Experience with SFDC and Marketing Cloud Connector
- Close attention to detail and excellent analytical skills, able to explain complicated processes
- Strong quantitative skills - comfortable with Excel and pivot tables
- Ability to quickly identify more efficient workflows and processes, find and fix errors
- Strong sense of what makes a compelling email or SMS message
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives