LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to join our team on a long term contract. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within our R&D group, and you will be responsible for actively refining and maintaining our Agile process. This is a great opportunity to leverage your coaching and Agile knowledge to contribute to delivering well-defined Agile practices within our Engineering team.
- Be an Agile practices leader.
- Define metrics for measuring adoption and success.
- Coach, mentor, and advise technology, business, and management teams in applying Agile values, principles, frameworks, and approaches.
- Develop and conduct training sessions and workshops to further support Agile adoption.
- Coach, mentor, and guide teams in Agile release planning, kickoff, and sprint planning events.
- Coach and mentor teams in creating, managing, and using product backlogs, identifying project interdependencies, and delivering value using “doneness” and acceptance criteria.
- Encourage and promote established engineering practices like automated testing, unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Guide Scrum Masters in facilitating Scrum events and activities (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective, backlog refinement, release planning).
- Develop Scrum Master and Product Owner skills in team members.
- Guide teams in removing impediments, finding agreement, resolving conflicts, using and sharing data to improve outcomes, delivery, and organizational support.
- Promote continuous improvement and continuous transparency throughout delivery cycles.
- Assist teams in effective use of JIRA and Confluence for sharing delivery data and progress across locations and time.
- Clear communicator with the ability to present a roadmap of Agile transformation.
- Scrum certified
- Highly collaborative working style with experience working in a fast-paced, highly-effective, and globally distributed team.
- Excellent writing, teaching, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to be a servant leader and demonstrated skills in Scrum approach.
- Five or more years of experience in training, mentoring, and coaching teams in adopting and maintaining an Agile mindset, with deep experience in employing Scrum, Kanban, and modern engineering practices.
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, leading complex, multi-technology programs/projects using Scrum. Experience with other Agile approaches is a plus.
- Experience using tools like Jira, Version One, Rally (CA Agile Central), or Confluence is a plus.
- Experience coaching geographically dispersed teams across multiple time zones.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.