Treasury Management Product Management Specialist
Description As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner seven years in a row (2012-2018), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
Treasury Management Product Management Specialists will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the product development process, vendor management, pricing, billing, continual improvements, penetration, marketing and product knowledge. This role requires extensive collaboration and communication across multiple channels and departments to maintain the success of the product. The Specialist will need to understand the risks to the stakeholders and ensuring the appropriate level of risk mitigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute on projects from business case to implementation and provide continual product support and maintenance
• Collaborate with management, departments and industry peers to maintain the integrity of the product
• Create and provide product department reports and statistics
• Identify, research, and execute improvements for necessary new and existing products
• Function as point of contact for vendor product relationships
• Identify ways to increase product penetration
• Maintain ongoing knowledge of fraud trends to identify potential product risk
• Assist management with communication materials regarding product procedural changes
• Research and analyze industry standards to provide suggestions on strategic planning
• Answer complex phone calls related to specific Treasury Management products and services, including but not limited to ICM, 360Control, merchant services, and Lockbox
• Field product defect and QC issues and present possible resolutions to management team
• Act as subject matter expert on current or previously assigned projects/products
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
The position includes FirstBank Headquarters employee benefits such as: FirstBank Fitness Center, Craft Café and Deli, Game Room, 4th floor Rooftop Patio, RTD/Lightrail Eco Pass with free shuttle to work from Oak Street Station.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Typically requires a minimum of two years related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Prior product management experience
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience in banking or financial setting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Comprehensive understanding of all TM products and services.
• Customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Microsoft word and Excel
• Ability to navigate several TM applications and systems
• General banking and customer service strategies
• Ability to multi-task and strong problem solving skills
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP hereat http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)