Denver, CO - As a Senior Product Manager you’ll help create experiences that solve our customers’ most meaningful problems, while delivering delight. You’ll set the strategic direction for key aspects of the product experience and work with your peers in engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and others across the business to build products and deliver sustained business impact.
- Establish, drive, and evolve the strategic direction for key aspects of the experience on Artifact Uprising, including vision, strategy, roadmap and objectives
- Leverage insights from UX research, market research, a/b testing, and analytics to inform product decisions, from the strategic to the tactical
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, designers, data & analytics, marketers, and others, from ideation to launch to further iteration
- Enable high-quality, timely, iterative execution in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Track record of driving measurable impact in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
- Swift, high-quality decision-making, informed by data, but not inhibited when faced with a lack of it
- Experience with UX research, market research, and A/B testing methodologies to inform product strategy and arrive at solutions that deliver impact
- Innate, current product sensibilities that strip away friction, deliver customer delight, and push the Artifact Uprising product experience forward
- Inspiring and engaging communication skills (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and drive decision-making
- An optimistic, ego-free embrace of vigorous debate, as well as a conviction that it’s better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so the team can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Base Compensation Range - $130 - $150k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description