Senior Product Manager
JOIN THE TEAM
There are 69 million Americans who live in common interest communities and the FRONTSTEPS team is building powerful solutions to impact these residents and their community leaders. FRONTSTEPS is a unique company that boasts a small-company atmosphere yet is poised for exponential growth in the web-based and mobile applications SAAS segment.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will work with lead Accounting and Payments partnerships to help scale existing relationships and launch new strategic partnerships. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible for ensuring a product roadmap is coordinate with partner capabilities and customer needs, and help to manage relationships with strategic, cross-functional partners. Accounting and Payments integrations are the backbone of our products, so this key role requires someone with both executive presence and the willingness to get in the details.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate a clear and efficient partnership / product roadmap, including planning and executions
- Lead the relationships with key partners, including developing a regular cadence for communication, business planning sessions, tracking of activities, and identifying further opportunities for collaboration
- Become a key point of contact for and maintain strong relationships with key partners to develop and execute on mutually beneficial partnership strategies
- Understand partners’ strategic priorities and use innovative approaches to help us build mutually beneficial business relationships
- Work cross-functionally to identify, evaluate and negotiate with new partners when needs emerge
- Ensure stakeholders are up to date on product process and progress
- Oversee and ensure that the functions of the team are efficiently and effectively executed.
- Liaise with other engineering, marketing, sales, and design departments to ensure product needs and consensus within the product departments
- Develop business cases to ensure proper prioritization of product features
- Track, analyze and communicate results metrics and trends as they relate to partners
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of partnerships or product management experience, preferable in the financial services, accounting or payments industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think creatively to source information and work effectively across different teams to get things done.
- Thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing organization while balancing competing priorities and projects.