Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
zColo is seeking a Product Manager to assume the role of Embedded Base (EMB) lead, a highly visible role in the zColo organization responsible for leading our Embedded Base program. The role has three critical objectives: mitigating churn through coordinated engagement effort across multiple departments, forecasting and executing contract renewals across more than 1,500 clients, and maximizing billable revenue within the zColo and Cloud product portfolios. Through direct customer interaction and an understanding of the marketplace, the Product Manager will provide recommendations and sponsor initiatives to grow the zColo business. The ability to develop business metrics, clearly communicate and present findings and recommend action to senior leadership is essential. This position requires the ability to integrate quickly into Zayo's CRM software and manage workloads in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. A firm grasp of Zayo's product portfolio, competitive position and industry market dynamics or demonstrated ability to learn quickly is required. This position has two direct reports.
- Responsible for project managing product initiatives across stakeholder organizations.
- Ownership of contract renewal and churn mitigation strategies
- Responsible for business and competitive analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis.
- Proactive and regular interaction with key customers to ensure products meet the needs of the market.
- Responsible for product segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Ownership of business cases for product enhancements / developments.
- Undergraduate B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Focused area of study in Business, Finance or Economics preferred.
- MBA and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial product management experience, preferably in the colocation/telecommunications industry.
- Requires an individual who is detailed oriented with superb organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must possess ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and customers.
- Requires an ability to be flexible in work schedule and to work and meet strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave