Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO — You know what it takes to make a great product. You appreciate the beauty and importance of creativity and community. You like to identify and solve problems and have a track record of influencing both creatives and technologists to execute on a vision. You are personable, understand the languages of the creative and development worlds, and you take care of business.
As a Product Manager at Artifact Uprising, you will guide the entire lifecycle of a product line from strategic planning to tactical activities. You will evaluate ideas big and small, then prioritize and own execution from planning to release. You will follow through with quantitative and qualitative measures of success, to iteratively reach strategic goals.
The Day to Day
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for large cross-platform projects with cross-functional teams
- Create and own a prioritized roadmap with milestones and delivery dates for your product lines
- Drive sprint prioritization and planning to ensure that the right features are being built at the right time for the right reasons.
- Lead execution against the plan, anticipating blockers & risks, while providing clear communication to the company and stakeholders.
- Humility as a team player with a willingness to tackle a diversity of assignments - incredibly difficult challenges to somewhat mundane tasks - depending on the day
- Work directly with internal development team as well as 3rd party vendors
- Leverage market research, user input, and data to understand user needs, discover competitive and functional gaps and identify new opportunities to convey a consistent brand image and superior user experience
- Manage and prioritize multiple backlogs in agile development environment
- Define technical user stories and user acceptance criteria
- Experience with Lean design and other techniques to uncover customer needs
- You have deep knowledge of Agile development processes
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description