Product Manager (Search)
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm looks for Product Managers that will own the product lifecycle of new features, products, and services. You will be a part of the team creating strategies related to the product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and market differentiation. This highly visible role will function as the expert and authority for an area of the LogRhythm portfolio and platform, guiding the strategy and driving priority.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. This role will broadly influence our product strategy and will own the priorities for areas of the product spanning one or more engineering teams.
The Product Manager of Search will own and drive a fundamental aspect of LogRhythm’s platform. They will have ownership of the roadmap for platform capabilities surrounding data persistence, indexing, management, and search, which are central to the analyst experience and represent a key differentiator.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Translate insights and objectives into requirements and priorities that guides engineering to the most impactful changes.
- Develop a deep understanding of the user, the customer, the competition, and the market to become an expert in your space.
- Act as the authority and point of contact for suggestions, needs, issues with your area of the platform.
- Work across the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Act as a subject matter expert supporting key customer opportunities
- Balance the strategic and tactical needs of all key stakeholders – from sales to engineering in order to achieve objectives.
- Lead management of key customer decisions and orchestrate ongoing customer research.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant software industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in a product manager / product owner role
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with user-centered design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $80,000- $100,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 20th January 2021
- Reporting to: - Chief Product Officer
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.