Product Analyst at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Product Analyst position is responsible for data analysis, sales support and training, and order management primarily focused on zColo’s interconnect service portfolio. You will become an expert at navigating our Customer Relationship Management platform, Salesforce, in order to assist and partner with the zColo Product and Sales teams in providing accurate and timely solutions for our clients. The position requires strong attention to detail with telecommunications experience preferred and beneficial but not required. The ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. An individual with the hunger to solve problems, data analytics, and improve sales and operational performance will excel in this role.
- Primary resource for the management and support of the Interconnect products
- Creation and accuracy of client orders and audit requests
- Business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis
- Data integrity in support of business analysis
- Training of Sales and other departments on the product capabilities and requirements
- Accountable for independently gathering key data and inputs from owners across the organization
- Responsibility for gathering key information on the competitive environment and conducting analysis
- Proactive and regular interaction with key stakeholders including Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Legal
- 1-3+ years of experience in similar role preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, engineering, economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in Google or MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoints, & Google Docs is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave