Workplace Coordinator at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Our Workplace Coordinator is the first impression of Vertafore! They will be managing our front-desk and are the first face guests will meet upon arrival to our Denver Headquarters. They must be comfortable in a fast-paced, growing modern technology office. They will report to the Sr. Manager, Workplace Services and support the Workplace Services team, Site Leader and Executive Assistant team; while acting as a liaison between all vendors, visitors and employees. Previous front desk coordination will be extremely helpful in this role.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greet all vendors and visitors in a courteous and professional manner while determining the nature of their visit and following all guest procedures
· Responsible for daily front desk coverage and coordination; this includes tasks such as, but not limited to: answering phone calls, providing lobby access to all non-employees, directing all guests and notifying employees upon visitor arrival, including interviewing candidates
· Manage all access card processes and employee documentation in our security system in coordination with the buildings security procedures
· Enter and manage work orders in building management system related to office maintenance
· Help the Workplace Services team with all office reopening tasks and events
· Manage mail and employee deliveries; including distribution, as well as employee shipping needs
· Maintain cleanliness in the reception and surrounding areas, while restocking necessary items
· Assists the Workplace Services team as needed with projects, events and daily facility needs
· Manage and restock coffee machines and supplies throughout office
· Assure office common spaces are clean and tidy
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be people centric and motivated to help others, while helping maintain a welcoming office environment
· Commitment to facilitating a clean, efficient and positive reception area
· Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement in performance of daily duties
· Able to hold a professional image of themselves
· Able to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management
· Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team
· Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office; including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Ability to lift and move up to 30 pounds, and ability to reach overhead often
· One year experience as a front desk coordinator, receptionist, or other administrative role preferred
· Bachelor's degree preferred