VP/Sr. Director/Director of Clinical Operations & Quality at SonderMind
SonderMind is seeking a Director/VP of Clinical Operations & Quality to ultimately own the clinical success and outcomes of care for SonderMind clients. This key leader will be responsible for developing clinical quality metrics, overseeing the improvement of clients’ therapeutic journey and managing the SonderMind Provider Network quality programs. The resulting output for this leader will be a world-class clinical program that makes SonderMind an irrefutable top-tier outpatient behavioral health clinical partner.
SonderMind is a digital health company changing the game in behavioral health by increasing access and utilization of this important part of our well-being. We are creating a national, digitally-integrated network of behavioral health providers that lets them focus on providing great care while we provide the rest. We were voted the 2019 #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you.
- Month 2. In concert with product and operations, develop program to identify and to segment clients, based on issues and acuity. Work to begin implementing improvements within product
- Month 3: Lead or assist a cross-functional team that designs value-added programs for providers that impact clinical care (e.g., certification programs)
- Month 6. Ensure product improvements continue to drive client efficacy and satisfaction; work together with Provider Success to develop clinical programs to drive increased outcomes and adherence with therapists, using new product development and continuous process improvement.
- Month 9: Publish at least one white paper or clinical case study that can be broadly shared
- Innovative and forward-thinking: SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health, you must be willing to think creatively, use technology, ideate about new technology solutions, and innovate to help disrupt the status quo.
- Flexible and pragmatic: Engaging on solutions that make progress incrementally, rather than falling into an academic trap of seeking the “perfect” solution
- Data-driven: Use data to understand current processes and identify areas for improvement
- Clinical outcomes: Proven track record of using clinical knowledge to drive the best clinical outcomes
- People management: Ability to influence and motivate a team of individuals to be proactive and do the right thing for the client, every time
- Customer experience-minded: Because SonderMind’s clients and our therapists are all customers, the ideal candidate has proven experience in understanding how to deliver an excellent clinical customer experience
- Process and solution-driven: Ability to design and implement processes using ticketing systems, internal software and team members to get the job done
- Influential Team Player: Ability to influence cross-functionally without formal authority to meet shared objectives across a broader team
- Action-Oriented: Comfortable taking action with imperfect information, always striving to improve and not settling for the status quo
Gotta Have This
- Experience designing and driving clinical quality programs and improving outcomes through behavioral health providers
- Ability to work independently to achieve results AND work collaboratively with highly cross-functional team members to drive toward organizational objectives
- Valid and active clinical license, with at least a PhD-level degree from an accredited university
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.