Greater Denver Area
We’re not for everybody. We’re for those who are passionate, un-apologetically ambitious, and determined for success. Travelers Haven combines industry-leading software and talented minds to connect thousands of traveling professionals to find housing that meets all their individual needs.
VP of Strategic Sourcing and Supply
This executive will be a charismatic and diplomatic leader that can create strategic partnerships and procurement programs supporting a rapidly growing company. This person will thrive in a results-oriented environment and will build a strategy and structure around our diverse supply chain that capitalizes on our scale and growth: consolidating vendors in some categories, expanding relationships in others, etc.
· Develop supply chain strategic roadmap and execution plan including the analysis, forecasting, sourcing and procurement of all the categories that make up the short-term housing experience.
· Design and implement vendor scorecards that include, costs, quality, capacity, etc.
· Negotiate contracts and long-term procurement agreements in a manner that optimizes service levels, price, inventory, logistics, and overall profitability. Manage RFP processes where applicable.
· Educate and train internal teams on enhanced supplier relationships that will positively affect production metrics and the customer experience.
· Hands-on operational experience in building a supply chain organization and providing a vision and strategy for our procurement categories. Experience managing and negotiating supplier programs (agreements, rebates, growth incentive bonus programs, etc.) to drive sales and overall profitability
· Versed in building new partnerships and growing existing partnerships
· Strong negotiator and experience in vendor management and supplier legal agreements
· Influencer that must love to participate in industry associate networking events
Required Education & Experience:
· BS/BA Degree in Business or Economics (or equivalent work experience)
· 10+ years total professional experience (supply chain, quality, planning, logistics);
· 5+ years of business development and negotiations experience
· Experience at start-ups or rapidly growing companies is a plus
Supervisory Responsibilities: Any potential new hires.
Travel: 20% expected.
What we provide:
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
Discounted Wireless Service plans
Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
A healthy work/life balance
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Read Full Job Description