In SumUp POS, we are creating the world’s most complete Point of Sale, for all merchants in all businesses. We take care of the details so that merchants can focus on what they do best. We help merchants better connect to their business, to their customers and to each other.
SumUp POS offers more than a cash register, it offers an innovative ecosystem where our POS Tribe of over 200 people in Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Germany and the UK are working hard to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market.
About The Team
As part of the Experience Team you will be in charge of aligning the POS logistics across the European markets and keep a scalable organisation for the opening of new countries. Today the team is spread across our 5 main offices (Berlin, London, Barcelona, Milan and Paris). The challenge is to have, at the same time, flexible and accurate processes that allow the company to grow fast with consistency. The SumUp POS innovation environment is also present in our routine, that means new challenges everyday to deliver the best experience.
What you’ll do:
- Working on the strategic vision & implementation for the logistics & supply chain process across all countries
- Management of local leaders to ensure all operations run smoothly
- Relationship with all partners (hardware manufacturers, distributors, delivery partners, etc.)
- Build & present a strategic plan related to the logistics scale
- Understand the team operations in all countries
- Launch negotiations with our current & new partners to reduce the costs & ensure enough supply based on our growth plans
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Previous experience (at least 6 years) in both supply chain and logistics
- Fluent in English
- Strong experience in international & multicultural companies
- Experience in implementing logistics & supply chain flows in new markets & countries
- Experience in project management is a mus
- Knowledge of French, German, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus
- Previous experience managing at least a team of 2 people
- Strong negotiation skills
What would make you successful at SumUp POS?
- Founders’ mentality (Sense of Purpose, Self-Drive, Decisiveness, Ownership)
- Care for People (Empathy, Humbleness, Transparency)
- Learning Mindset (Collaboration, Empowerment, Experimentation, Openness to feedback)
- Be authentic to yourself and add your own personality to our culture
Why you should join SumUp:
- We’re a truly global team of 200+ people from 5+ countries.
- Offices of work can be: Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona or Milan
- Possibility to work partially remote
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game.
- You will have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company.
- An amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.