The Travel Coordinator is responsible for providing on-demand booking services for our Hotel Engine customers, developing strong relationships with clients, and quickly resolving any hotel issues as they arise. Success comes from speedy response time, organization, and the capacity to create and foster long-term relationships. The ability to quickly acclimate with new software will also be critical.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Book hotel reservations on behalf of clients via our online portal or through our backend system
- Ability to see an issue before it arises and resolve it quickly
- Work a varying schedule, often requiring early morning, evening, and weekend work
- Ensure daily activities are completed and on time, including but not limited to text message service, client specific rooming list, and spreadsheet tracker
- Ensure clients expectations are met while maintaining professional composure
- Capable of working and managing multiple hotel bookings simultaneously with various District Managers
- Handle reservations and revisions to accommodate a moving workforce
- Create positive and enduring relationships with clients
- Folio collection and reconciliation of bookings to ensure clients are billed accurately and timely
- 1-3 years of business experience, ideally in hospitality or travel industry
- Proven outstanding customer service
- Innovative, self-starter that can identify ways to improve processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Salesforce platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via various methods (phone, email, text)
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Day-to-day client management experience
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in hospitality or travel
What we provide
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance