Technical Implementation Specialist (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (MST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
Technical Implementation Specialist
· Works closely alongside Project Manager as technical subject matter expert
· Participates on project calls collecting and analyzing detailed technical requirements with the customer
· Develop and execute strategies to achieve workable customer solutions in line with company goals
· Participates in program design as technical specialist / develops documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc.
· Defines/researches what could be covered by OOTB functionality and what should be customized
· Works with Professional Services DEV team on development of customized solutions when applicable
· Enables development of solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
· Creates detailed business and technical description of the solution ensuring technical quality of the developed solution and adherence to Brightfin best practices
· Performs configurations of the brightfin application (Complex Allocation rules/Accruals)
· Analyses process details; runs technical tasks alongside DEV/QA
· Performs detailed/cross-functional tests of developed features and fixes. Creates test documentation for custom features. Ensures the technical quality of the developed solution
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study (Technical) or equivalent work experience
• Mixed experience as QA/TBA
• Knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models, Agile methodologies, methodologies is highly valued
• ServiceNow experience a plus
• Strong analytical and problem skills
• Excel: experienced user that able to manipulate data effectively
• Team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to assemble, coordinate, and manage project communication at all organizational levels
• Ability to quickly adjust to change in a fast-paced work environment
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation is DOE $60,000-$100,000 per year
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description