Team Lead, Solutions Operations at Datadog
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Technical Solutions are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. Technical Solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve complex problems the right way. You will be part of a team immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog. As part of the Solutions Operations Engineering team, you will use your various skills to support the global Technical Solutions team, building and maintaining our internal tooling and workflows.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Solutions Operations Engineers.
- Partner with Solutions Operations leadership on macro-level/ team initiatives.
- Partner with Technical Solutions leadership and other various internal teams to implement workflows, from planning to deployment, supporting the growth of Technical Solutions.
- Support, maintain, and expand several SaaS platforms (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.) allowing Technical Solutions to focus on delivering the best customer experience.
- Lead and participate in Technical Solutions training sessions for new tools and/or workflows.
- Passionate about people management and/or mentorship with previous experience leading a team.
- A project manager interested in problem solving and you enjoy automating processes.
- Experienced using Zendesk, Jira, or similar software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a desire for continuous learning.
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach.
- A thorough and effective communicator and you pride yourself on your meticulous documentation.
- CS or Engineering majors.
- You have Project Management experience at a growing SaaS company with a strong track record in managing complex projects.
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
If you are a Colorado resident this applies to you:
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Team Lead, Solutions Operations role has an annual starting salary of $117,000 and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.