Sr. Customer Success Manager | Healthcare
We are hiring for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to join our Experience Cloud team and support Strategic Healthcare Accounts. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and build positive relationships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Adobe, including renewals, adoption of Adobe solutions, customer health, and happiness
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout our Customer’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products – using data to provide insights and share standard methodologies and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Foster innovation sharing standard methodologies and new ways your customers can demonstrate Adobe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 + years relevant work experience in customer success and / or the Healthcare industry
- Passion for customer success
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and develop joint partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted partner to drive business value for clients
- Self-motivated, phenomenal teammate, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and a top-tier communicator, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 20%)
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Effective at leading executive C-level discussions
- Knowledge of and experience with ad technology
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
At Adobe, you will immerse yourself in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.