Solutions Integration Architect
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As the Solutions Integration Architect you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, validation testing, support, and maintenance of integration interfaces with retail partners and main vendors. You will guide the integration of retailers and key vendors into the Cooler Screens Ecosystem.
You are an experienced, high-energy leader that has the ability and flexibility to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, and execution together to succeed in the role.
What you will do:
- Work closely with account managers to understand and provide feedback on complex functional requirements, identify gaps and technical limitations, propose solutions and workarounds and formalize solutions in technical design documents
- You will create and adapt our playbook for integration with retailers and key vendors
- Design and implement retail partners onboarding workflows
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and solutions for clients
- Complete required implementation and validation checklists and documentation for integrations
- Conduct implementation projects and help customers envision final solutions
- Train new clients on the essentials of systems to get them started on implementations
- Provide retail partner inputs to the Product team and vendors for feature development
- Interact with internal teams, retail partners, and key vendors
- Be viewed as an engaged, present, creative, connected and values-driven leader
Who You Are:
- You are process driven with careful attention to detail, and have a remarkable ability to follow through in an organized and effective way
- Proven track of providing excellent results with persistence and perseverance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Comfortable with navigating through organizational shifts in culture and process and an ability to work productively in a changing environment
- You have a growth mindset and are continually trying to learn with proactive qualities and self-directed actions
- Skilled team player who can partner with cross-functional teams
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years SaaS implementation or sales engineering experience
- Strong background in client-facing, technical roles
- Retail experience in Cooler Screens primary sectors (Grocery, Health, Convenience) is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing plans and programs with a strong ability to think from concept through execution
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrable ability to analyze and execute
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.