Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are investing heavily in the business development (BD) organization, which includes both channel and alliance partnerships, as it is a core part of the company growth strategy, and we need a strong operational counterpart on the revenue operations team to help us hit our goals and ensure we’re scaling efficiently. The Senior Partner Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing process and infrastructure best practices across the partner lifecycle (from acquisition to management) and for providing insights and recommendations for improvements along the way.
We need someone who understands both the partner and customer lifecycle, has seen multiple partnership models (e.g. “sell with” vs. “sell through”), makes decisions based on data, and can drive cross-functional strategic initiatives from inception through to completion.
- Serve as the liaison and main point of contact between the business development and revenue operations team. This includes supporting partner acquisition, onboarding, and partner success across our channel (“sell through”) and alliance (“sell with”) partner ecosystems.
- Be a strategic thought partner and help solve key challenges, such as forecasting, accurate TAM analysis, increasing penetration rates within partner accounts, activating more customers, and growing our partner base.
- Analyze performance metrics, develop insights, and raise these opportunities to the revenue organization to inform strategy and take action.
- Work with the business systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure needed to support the business development team (including managing the rollout of our new PRM).
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across BD, product, and other revenue orgs, such as marketing and sales.
- Implement best practices and evolve current processes in order to remove bottlenecks, increase output and ensure accurate and consistent reporting.
What you bring:
- 6+ years of experience in Go-To-Market operations or management consulting. B2B SaaS experience required.
- Experience with multiple partnership models (channel and alliance).
- Familiarity with our tool stack - particularly Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Communities.
- A proven track record of identifying strategic improvements, advocating for them internally, and implementing them.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, as well as experience working with senior leadership.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical mindset and data-driven approach to your work.
- Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in excel. SQL and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) expertise a plus.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $136,000-$160,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.