Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- You’ll lead the integration and operations of a global support team across multiple international locations to deliver an amazing customer experience. Operating as part of the overall Customer Success team, your strategy and approach will help ensure customers have the experiences with our products that contribute to high levels of satisfaction and retention.
What We'll Achieve
- We will integrate two teams from a merger into a unified team with consistent metrics and processes.
- We will continue to deliver an amazing customer experience to both customers and prospects.
- With your expertise, we will scale our first-class customer service to extended hours (24/7) to provide support across time zones and languages, with a mix of both local & remote teammates.
- We will define and track performance against success metrics and goals such as maintaining response times, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- We will create, continually measure, and iterate on Key Performance Indicators for the entire Support team by consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- We’ll champion team culture and engagement as a top priority, establishing best practices on connecting and receiving feedback with a distributed team.
- We’ll provide transparency to our Senior Management and Executive Team regarding the current health, historic trends, and outlook of our customer experience.
Who You Are
- You have 5-7+ years of management experience leading a Support team, preferably within a growing SaaS company with a geographically dispersed team.
- You come with a playbook of best practices on processes and technology along with an open mind to fit them with a purpose within a new culture and organization.
- You know how to delight customers via their support interactions in a scalable model.
- You’re customer-centric - You have no trouble being the point of contact for customer escalations and can help manage the expectations of both internal and external customers on your team’s behalf.
- You’re a clear communicator - Your team always knows what success looks like, and understands the impact of not delivering.
- You are comfortable working directly with Executives and Senior Management, serving both as the champion of your team but also as the voice of the customer.
- You believe a critical measure of your success as a manager is your ability to retain and contribute to the professional growth of your team.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive, and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point, and confident.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description