Seasonal Support Representative – Full-Time
Who We Are:
Since 2001, CampMinder has been creating beautiful, secure, comprehensive web-based solutions that help summer camp operators automate and streamline their business operations and achieve their goals. We've bootstrapped our way to working with over 800 of the industry’s leading camps, throughout the United States and beyond. Based in Boulder, CO, CampMinder cultivates a core values-led culture and is driven by its purpose to “elevate people through unforgettable experiences.” At CampMinder, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a company recognized for the last two years by Outside Magazine as one of America’s Best Places to Work.
Who You Are:
You are interested in gaining experience in an established web-based technology company. You are passionate about summer camp and education, client support, client relations and the technology industry.
What You’ll Bring:
- An innate desire to be of service to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and with a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy when completing tasks and projects
- Strong critical thinking and multitasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and proficiently
- The professionalism, tact, and diplomacy required to gracefully engage in occasionally difficult and emotionally-charged conversations
- Willing to work a consistent 40 hours per week for the duration of the summer, including some weekends
- Assessing the technological needs of current summer camp families
- Corresponding with parents and camps through Help Tickets and by phone
- Troubleshooting of CampMinder system database
- Processing payments and refunds through the CampMinder system
- Assisting with business development and communications projects as needed
Perks of the Role:
- Excellent opportunity to work at an established tech company
- Exposure to aspects of a tech company including client relations, consulting, technology, business development and communications
- Possibility for future employment within CampMinder
- Opportunity to work in a joyful, team-oriented environment that celebrates accomplishments, enjoys boogying down to 80’s pop hits, and has a deep love of pizza
Seasonal Support positions will begin in late May. Two positions will end in late July and two positions will end in mid-August. Seasonal Support Staff are expected to work 40 hours per week (paid position).
This temporary position will include an orientation, training, supervision and evaluations.
Please indicate any summer obligations you may have during the duration of the summer, such as family vacation, reunions, etc.
If this sounds like a fit, we look forward to hearing from you!