We’re not for everybody. We’re for those who are passionate, un-apologetically ambitious, and determined for success.
The Reservations Coordinator (RC) works directly with properties to ensure that our clients’ housing needs are met, and expectations are exceeded. The Reservations Coordinator works as an internal liaison between the property and Account Manager Team, Lease Audit Team, and Housing Logistics Team. They are responsible for confirming unit availability, rental rates, and lease details for all confirmed client requests to facilitate smooth and efficient move-ins.
- Confirm all necessary details to secure final unit reservation
- Collect all necessary paperwork for each move-in, including applications and leases
- Communicate with various internal departments regarding specific needs for each housing accommodation (i.e. utility vendors, furniture delivery arrangements, funds and billing information, etc.)
- Build relationships with properties to assist with negotiations in cost reduction
- Gather and communicate all renewal terms after the initial rental period has ended
- Efficient grid management for successful monitoring of Team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- One to two weeks of paid on-call participation required per year.
- Strong, professional communication skills via phone/email
- A passion to develop and nurture vendor relationships
- Highly motivated with metrics-driven performance
- Critical thinking for problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience with Customer-Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong negotiation skills to reduce rental rates and lease fees
- Attention to detail with managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to receive constructive feedback for growth and development
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
What we provide:
- Unlimited vacation, holidays and sick days.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.